Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update 2-15-2011



So, guess what? My blog isn't quite over yet! No, I will not be writing about my everyday life, but I did want to give you an update on what I am doing now, for those of you who are curious.

I have been back home for a while, which means I am also back in school finishing my BA in business at the University of Washington. My focuses are marketing (think more brand management) and international business (not surprising, right?) and I will be graduating after Spring quarter. 

I am also working part-time at GRE International. The short version of what we do is to 1) bring Middle Eastern clients to the US real estate market, and 2) introduce American companies to the Middle East and help them grow their business in that region.

If you want to see our website (yes, I'm on it!) you can follow this link:

In other exciting news, I have been asked to co-speak, with my father, about the Middle East at Everett Community College on March 8. Here is the link about that:

So, it looks like I will now be using my blog to let you all know when I might be doing speaking engagements or things like that. Looks like the adventure isn't over just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment